WHERE TO STAY AFTER NIAGARA FALLS TOURS
Although taking a day trip to Niagara Falls Canada is a popular way to visit, many people choose to stay 1 or more nights so they have more time to enjoy more of what there is to see and do (and there’s a lot!).
When you come to town for a tour of Niagara Falls, there are a lot of great accommodation options for you to choose from no matter your interests and budget.
HOTELS WITH A VIEW OF NIAGARA FALLS
If you’re thinking of staying a night or two in Niagara Falls, and you have the means to do so, why not go all the way and get a room with a view overlooking the falls?
It’s no secret that falls view rooms are in high demand and here are some of the hotels in Niagara Falls who do it the best:
- Embassy Suites (6700 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- Marriott On The Falls (6755 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- Sheraton Fallsview (5875 Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- Hilton (6361 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls (6546 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
Click here to view more top 10 ranked hotels with a few of Niagara Falls Canada.
NOTE: Many of these hotels include parking with your stay.
BUDGET FRIENDLY HOTELS IN NIAGARA FALLS CANADA
If you’re looking for something more casual, Niagara Falls has plenty of hotel options with lower nightly rates that are smack dab in the middle of the action.
What they may lack in views they make up for in convenience, wallet friendliness and proximity to other mega popular attractions like Clifton Hill and Fallsview Blvd.
These are some of the best budget friendly hotel options in Niagara Falls Canada:
- Travelodge Clifton Hill (4943 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- Comfort Inn Fallsview (6645 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- Econo Lodge By the Falls (5781 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- Days Inn by Wyndham Fallsview (6519 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- Quality Inn & Suites Niagara Falls (5234 Ferry St, Niagara Falls, Ontario)
Click here to see who TripAdvisor says are the top 10 cheap hotels in Niagara Falls Canada.
NIAGARA FALLS BED AND BREAKFASTS
It’s no secret that Niagara Falls is one of the most popular destinations for partners looking for a romantic getaway.
RELATED ARTICLE: The Best Niagara Falls Tours For Couples
If you’re looking for a more quiet and cozy place to stay in Niagara Falls, try one of the many bed and breakfasts available in the area including:
CAMPING IN NIAGARA FALLS
Locals know Niagara Falls Canada has some excellent campgrounds to choose from but we forgive those traveling from out of town for not thinking of them.
With all the hotel and bed and breakfast options around it’s easy to overlook the fact that Niagara Falls is home to some of the best camping options in the province.
So no matter what you’re in the mood for when it comes to finding a place to stay, Niagara Falls offers every type of accommodation for you to choose from.Walk Niagara Tours offers all-inclusive walking tours of Niagara Falls. Our tour guides lead groups 7 days a week between April and November.