PRIVATE NIAGARA FALLS TOURS
We consider our Niagara Falls tour packages to be some of the best in the business.
For the majority of travelers these are the best option because they practically guarantee an excellent experience.
We also know that for some groups it makes more sense to go with a private tour experience. Especially with so many things to do in Niagara Falls.
Some of the reasons are obvious (when a group is so large that they fill standard capacity), but some perks of a private tour of Niagara Falls are a little more subtle.
Let’s chat about 5 of them here.
1\ PRIVATE TOURS ARE PRIVATE
Well duh! This isn’t subtle at all but worth mentioning first.
For some people, getting to spend time meeting like-minded travelers is one of the best parts of the experience while others prefer a private exclusive experience for themselves and their group.
If you’re the latter, a private tour of Niagara Falls is the right call.
2\ START WHENEVER YOU LIKE
Are you an early bird? We can start your tour as early as 8:00 am and be well ahead of the crowds and lines.
Do you like to sleep in or have a big leisurely breakfast? Let’s meet later on in the day.
While there are definite benefits to starting in the morning before 10:00 am (which is why our usual tour packages have the start times they do), you can pretty much choose any starting time you’d like for your private tour.
3\ SEE AS MANY OR AS FEW ATTRACTIONS AS YOU WANT
Our Niagara Falls tours include the most popular attractions but there are plenty of reasons you might want to customize your own itinerary.
- You want to do the popular attractions plus other ones not included on a standard tour
- You’ve already tried some attractions and you’re looking for something new
- You’re only interested in a single attraction to go along with the guided walking tour
The point is, Niagara Falls private tours allow for total freedom and flexibility to make your Niagara Falls tour experience your very own.
4\ POTENTIAL COST SAVINGS PER PERSON
If your group is large enough there’s a good chance we’ll be able to come up with a price per person that is actually lower than the standard tour costs.
Of course this varies and depends on other variables like attraction inclusions and tour length but in many cases a lower cost per person is certainly a perk of a private tour.
5\ MOVE AT YOUR OWN PACE
Hang out longer at certain stops. Break for lunch. Walk quickly from spot to spot.
The bottom line is that with a private tour you receive exclusive care. The tour is yours and dictated by the group’s needs.
ARE THERE ANY POTENTIAL DOWN SIDES OF A PRIVATE TOUR?
We had to look pretty hard but yes we did find some to consider.
- Private tours reduce the opportunities you have of getting to meet new and interesting people
- Choosing a private tour can sometimes be a bit more work. For some this should be in the pro column because it’s often fun choosing your tour features and frankly building your own private tour with us likely takes less time compared to hunting around online for the exact tour you’re looking for (which may very well not exist).
- A private tour could be more expensive per person if your group is on the smaller side. Tour companies often have minimums they need to meet in order being able to dedicated s tour guide to a private group. So if you’re a part of a couple or a smaller group and you’re looking for a private experience, be prepared to pay more per person.
Whether you’re looking for a private tour of Niagara Falls or to book one of our existing tour packages we are here to answer all of your questions!Walk Niagara Tours offers all-inclusive walking tours of Niagara Falls. Our tour guides lead groups 7 days a week between April and November.